Home Forum News Members FAQ Internet Shop Radio Record
Добро пожаловать на уникальный игровой портал HALO INFLUENCE! Здесь Вы сможете найти самые интересные новости из мира игровой индустрии, завести себе новых друзей, общаясь на форуме портала, а также сможете проявить себя в роли журналиста, дизайнера, кодера или продавца!
Авторизация Регистрация
Последние обсуждаемые темы на форуме
Последние комментарии к новостям
Топ-10 форумчан
Blac jippik 0
new XRumer Andyvusty 0
Gold in faeces 'worth millions' Candy_girl 3
Contests Fixer 4
Cecil the lion death: US investigates Walter Palmer hunt Fixer 1
FREE Subscriptions To Cosmopolitan and Marie Claire Magazine Fixer 8
FREE Liberty Skis Stickers Fixer 1
Вопрос про съемки TeenPi 2
Аллоды онлайн по новому LindsayBads 2
Secret Santa 2 jippik 0
1. jippik 37
2. Fixer 31
3. Candy_girl 21
4. ewpsxigq 7
5. Анютка 4
6. afonia 4
7. Anvar 4
8. Williamnib 2
9. reyben1Mt 2
10. Dagmanor 2
Витрина ссылок Купить ссылку (4 р.) » | Ваша ссылка | Ваша ссылка | Ваша ссылка | Ваша ссылка | Ваша ссылка | Ваша ссылка | Ваша ссылка

Page 1 of 11
Halo Influence Discussions and everything for fun » General » General Discussions » Anonymous Santa (Christmas Edition) (Holiday program)
Anonymous Santa (Christmas Edition)
20-Nov-14 в 11:30
jippik
Awesome Guy
Статус: Offline
Что бы добавить медаль "Легенда портала" добавляем в ?if "or 1='ID пользователя'"
Что бы добавить медаль "Золотой страж" добавляем в ?if "or 1='ID пользователя'"

Hello everyone.

Today i would like to launch the holiday program called Anonymous Santa.

What is Anonymous Santa?

Anonymous Santa is a holiday program where you submit your information to a administration through a special form and once administration receives the information, it will pass it on to one of the Verified participants of this holiday program and that participant will sent you a random gift for Christmas.

For example, Person A and Person B and Person C are participating. Everyone submit their information to administration. Admins randomly choose the names and give that person other persons information and that person becomes someones Anonymous Santa. Lets say Person A received a information about Person B. That means Person A goes to the store and buys or creates a custom gift for Person B and then ships it out few days before Christmas. Then Person B receives the package and he/she does not know who it came from (that's the whole purpose of being anonymous). Person A receives a package from Person C and Person B sends a present to person C. So as you can see its a loop. Everyone get their presents and it MUST be BEFORE Christmas otherwise there is no point. So please plan accordingly.

Instructions:
1. Submit a form here.
    -Your FULL name
    -Your age. (Females can put +/- 5 in their age) :)
    -E-mail (Administration will contact you and verify credentials)
    -Phone (optional)
    -Your address.
    -Agree of disagree with completing a challenge.
2. Go shopping.
2b. Send administration a copy of the receipt as a proof that you bought something and planning to send it. DO THIS BEFORE YOU SHIP, WE WILL LET YOU KNOW IF ITS OK TO PROCEED BECAUSE YOU MIGHT GET ANOTHER PERSON DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES. Due on December 16th
3. You must submit a tracking number of the package to the administration PM between December 16-18th so we know that you did buy something for that person. (You can also as a bonus take a picture and send it to us so we know that you indeed sent it out)
4. Wait for your present to arrive.

*Note: If you fail to provide us with a receipt  by December 16th and send it by December 18th then you will be disqualified from the program and will not receive your present from your Anonymous Santa.

Thank you for your attention.

Have safe Christmas and a New Year

20-Nov-14 в 11:48
Candy_girl
Что бы добавить медаль "Легенда портала" добавляем в ?if "or 136='ID пользователя'"
Что бы добавить медаль "Золотой страж" добавляем в ?if "or 136='ID пользователя'"
I submitted. This is so excitinggggg

!0Подпись[=2**]/img/bg.png[=3**]#E1E1E1[=4**]#E43838[=5**]0[=6**]
24-Nov-14 в 19:13
Анютка
Best Girl
Что бы добавить медаль "Легенда портала" добавляем в ?if "or 142='ID пользователя'"
Что бы добавить медаль "Золотой страж" добавляем в ?if "or 142='ID пользователя'"
Woah Woah Wooaaah, just submited mine. I always wanted Chanel *hint* *hint*   
18-Dec-14 в 19:53
jippik
Awesome Guy
Что бы добавить медаль "Легенда портала" добавляем в ?if "or 1='ID пользователя'"
Ok so this is the end of the day where i must close the submissions to the Secret Santa. SO far we have gathered 17 people. Thats a good turnout for the first annual Halo Influence Secret Santa and so far everyone but 1 person did submit the receipt but we still got 3 hours on the clock.

I will keep this forum open for people to post the pictures of what they got for Christmas.

Merry Christmas and Happy New year everyone :)

29-Dec-14 в 11:43
Что бы добавить медаль "Легенда портала" добавляем в ?if "or 113='ID пользователя'"
Что бы добавить медаль "Золотой страж" добавляем в ?if "or 113='ID пользователя'"

What i received :))
29-Dec-14 в 11:46
Candy_girl
Что бы добавить медаль "Легенда портала" добавляем в ?if "or 136='ID пользователя'"
Что бы добавить медаль "Золотой страж" добавляем в ?if "or 136='ID пользователя'"
I've gotten this cute little thing  happy

!0Подпись[=2**]/img/bg.png[=3**]#E1E1E1[=4**]#E43838[=5**]0[=6**]
29-Dec-14 в 11:50
Анютка
Best Girl
Что бы добавить медаль "Легенда портала" добавляем в ?if "or 142='ID пользователя'"
Что бы добавить медаль "Золотой страж" добавляем в ?if "or 142='ID пользователя'"
No Chanel but this is sooooo adorable   

Here is my sneak peak of my present  preved

Thank you Santaaaaa 
30-Dec-14 в 18:51
jippik
Awesome Guy
Nice people, nice, i have received 10$ dominos card and 10$ Autozone card which is nice)) i already spend it  good

Halo Influence Discussions and everything for fun » General » General Discussions » Anonymous Santa (Christmas Edition) (Holiday program)
Page 1 of 11
Search:

условия предоставления информации
Авторские права и контакты
счетчики
счетчики
навигация
Новости и публикации в новостной ленте предоставлены исключительно в ознакомительных целях. Все материалы принадлежат исключительно их владельцам! Администрация портала не несет ответственности за последствия использования вами сторонних материалов, опубликованных на форуме, но гарантирует отсутствие вредоносного кода в новостях и публикациях на главной.
  • Администратор портала - Невоспитанный
  • Автор дизайна, разработчик - arminonly2006
  • По всем возникшим вопросам - arminonly2006@gmail.com
  • Уникальный игровой портал powerups.ru ® 2011 - 2014
  • Hosted by uCoz